Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport met our representative and then transfer to hotel by AC Luxury coach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Delhi - Rishikesh (225 kms/6 hrs approx)
In the morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh via Haridwar. On arrival transfer to hotel. Evening free to explore the nearby area by your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 Rishikesh - Uttarkashi (190 kms/ 4-5 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed for Uttarkashi (1150 mt), which takes 7-8 hrs drive. Upon arrival check-in at Hotel. Evening free to explore the surrounding by your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Uttarkashi
The day is for documentation. One can explore this beautiful hill town. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 Uttarkashi - Gangotri (3048 m/ 10,000 ft) Drive (95 kms).
Morning after breakfast drive to reach Gangotri via Harsil (approx 25 km before Gangotri (3048 mt) by covering approx 95 km in 4 -5 hrs. On arrival check into Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 6 Gangotri - Bhoj Kharak (3780 mts/12436 ft)
The day begins with a steep hike through fir forests before traversing the Kedar Gorge to reach camp. We will trek 8 km (5-6 hrs) as we follow the Kedar Ganga (Lord Shiva contribution to Bhagirathi), all the while enjoying the thundering sound of the river emerging from Kedar Tal. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 7 Bhoj Kharak - Kedar Kharak (4270 mts/14050 ft)
We will trek 4 kms (4 - 5 hrs) passing through a beautiful birch (Bhoj) forest, before departing from the tree line and arriving at camp. The Bhirgupanth peak provides a nice backdrop as we make our way across the long meadow, where the shepherds come to graze their sheep and goats. The day is short in distance, but it has its steep sections, so pace yourself. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 8 Kedar Kharak - Kedar Tal (4912 mts/16160 ft)
The 5km (4-5 hrs) trek up to Kedar Tal is considered to be laborious, and crosses very difficult terrain of boulders and stones. It is a maze of rocks and relatively easy to get turned around, but if you look closely you will see little cairns that have been placed on the route to the lake. Kedar Tal is one of the most enchanting glacial lakes with the majestic Thalayasagar looming up behind it. Thalayasagar, a quartz mountain, is also known as Sphatik (quartz) and is truly a delight to see at sunset! Overnight stay in tents.
Day 9 Kedar Tal - Bhoj Kharak
Be sure to get up extra early to catch the magnificent sunrise and reflections off of the lake and surrounding peaks! Today we will trek 9km (5 hrs) back down to Bhoj Kharak, with the awe inspiring memory of Kedar Tal still etched in our mind. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 10 Bhoj Kharak - Gangotri (3 hrs)
In the morning after breakfast trek down to Gangotri. Overnight stay at Guest House.
Day 11 Gangotri - Bhojwassa (3792 mts) 13 kms trek/5-6 hrs
Morning after breakfast trek further to Bhojwassa via Chirbasa (3600mt). From Gangotri we move along the beaten track towards Chirbasa, which is on tree line. The entire trek today is along the roaring Bhagirathi River. Beyond Chirbasa the terrain becomes really desolate and barren. In fact, it has been referred to as Artic Tundra by many trekkers. From Chirbasa we trek further to Bhojwassa, the entire trail passes through dense forest, Arrive Bhojwassa, there is a small temple and a potential campsite near down the river. We make our camp near river side. Afternoon free to explore the area and to enjoy excellent sunset on Bhagirathi group of peaks. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 12 Bhojwassa - Gomukh (3890 mts) - Tapovan (4463 mts)
Early in the Morning enjoy the panoramic view of Bhagirathi group of peaks. After breakfast trek to Gomukh (3890mt), the source of the Ganges. Gomukh is where the water of Ganga trickles down from the glaciers. The sages called it 'Gomukh', because in the distant past, it probably appeared like a cow's mouth. Explore the area and trek to Tapovan, one of the finest high altitude alpine meadows in the area. The trek from Gomukh to Tapovan is ascent steep, and as we climb, the view of the surrounding peaks becomes clearer. The appear to be just a stone's throw away. Tapovan known for its beautiful meadows that encircle the base camp of the Shivling peak, Tapovan is a very pleasant surprised spot with a large meadow complete with bubbling streams, wildflowers and campsites. Herds of Bharal (blue mountain goats) is a common sight from here on mountain ridges. On the far side of the glacier the Bhagirathi I, II, III (6454mt), provide an equally impressive backdrop. It is also the little wonder where Sadhus and saints choose this spot for extended meditation during the long summer month. Arrive Tapovan and camp. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 13 Tapovan (4463 mts)
Free to acclimatize, relax and enjoy the magnificent snow capped peaks, flora & Fauna and mountain landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
Day 14 Tapovan - Base Camp
After early breakfast we will set out for base camp. Overnight stay in tent.
Day 15 - Day 20: Climbing to Kedarnath Peak
From day 15 - day 20 we will approach to summit the Kedarnath peak.
Day 21 Tapovan - Chirbasa (16 kms/5-6 hrs)
Today after breakfast we will trek down to Chirbasa via Bhojwassa. Overnight in tent.
Day 22 Chirbasa - Gangotri (8 kms/2 hrs) - Uttarkashi (95 kms/5-6 hrs)
After breakfast trek down to Gangotri and from here drive to Uttarkashi. On arrival check in to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 23 Uttarkashi - Rishikesh (190 kms/6-7 hrs)
Today we will take a drive to Rishikesh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 24 Rishikesh - Delhi (225 kms/6-7 hrs)
In the morning after breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival check in to hotel. By evening group will enjoy dinner at Restaurant with Peak Adventure Manager. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 25 Delhi Departure
Transfer to airport according to your flight schedule.
Trip & Services Ends Here
• Accommodation: Hotel in Delhi, Rishikesh, Uttarkashi on twin sharing basis with breakfast. While on trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool, camping table etc would be provided.
• Transport: AC Transport for entire trip. (AC will not run on the hills)
• Meals: In Delhi, Rishikesh, Uttarkashi only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
• All food up to Base Camp and High Camps
• High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude
• LAP & HAP: For carrying camping equipment, rations, vegetables and some amount of personal gear of the clients (one bag not weighing more than 20 kgs).
• Professional local expedition guide and kitchen staff and helper would accompany the group
• Camping Fees
• Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
• Porters/ponies up to Base Camp
• Cook, Kitchen helper in Base
• High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
• Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
• Base Camp Manager
• Base Camp Tents for Members, Kitchen and Dining Tent
• Kitchen Utensils and Fuel
Cost does nit includes
• IMF Peak Royalty
• Restricted Area Fees as applicable
• Liaison Officer Cost
• Environment Levy
• State Government Fees
• Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
• Air fare
• Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
• Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Any meals/services not mentioned above
• Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
• Travel insurance
Peak Adventure Tours Invites You To Fly Your Flag On An Indian Summit!!!