Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi met our representative and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 Delhi - Bagdogra - Darjeeling
Take morning flight from Delhi to Bagdogra. Meet our representative and drive towards Darjeeling. On arrival transfer into hotel. Evening sightseeing and acclamitisation. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Darjeeling
In the morning, sunrise view from Tiger's Hill and in the afternoon, sightseeing of Ghoom Moanstery, Himalayan.Mountaineering Institute and Tibetan Self Help Center. Overnight hotel.
Day 4 Darjeeling - Pemayangtse
Drive 6 hours to Pemayangtse 9 2085m) via Teesta valley. Overnight hotel.
Day 5 Pemayangtse - Yuksom
Morning visit Pemayangtse Monastery, the second oldest monastery and continue to Yuksom (1780m), the first capital of Sikkim. Overnight camp.
Day 6 Yuksom - Tsokha
Trek begins here. This trek takes you through dense verdant Semi Tropical forest occasionally crossed by crystal clear rivulets and cascading waterfalls up to Praig Chu. Lunch en route at Praig.. Overnight tents/trekkers hut. (Altitude 3048m, 5 hours walking).
Day 7 Tsokha - Dzongri
A gradual up hill walk along a well-marked track leads you through fascinating rhododendron forests running riot with colors. Further up hill from Phedang, Dzongri commands a panoramic view of snow capped mountain peaks. Overnight at trekker's huts/ tents. (Altitude. 4030m & 4 hrs walking)
Day 8 Dzongri
A full day will be spent at Dzongri. Venture out in the cool
environment where one can relax. On a clear day one can see the fantastic view of mountain peaks including that of Kanchanjungha and Pandim. Overnight at trekker's huts/ tents.
Day 9 Dzongri - Thangsing
Trek downhill Dzongri to Thangsing (3930m). 3 hours walk. Lunch at Praig Chu. Overnight in Trekkers huts or tents.
Day 10 Thangsing - Samithi
From Thangsing trek goes past the Onlathang valley, past several lakes and each step more closely to Kanchenjunga. Overnight by Samithi Lake. Overnight at trekker's huts or tents. (Altitude 4500m & 2 hrs walk)
Day 11 Samithi - Goechla and return to Thangshing
Early morning trek up to Goecha La (5000m)- 5 km and 2 hours uphill from where you will ge t the splendid views of magnificent mountains. Return to Thangsing for overnight.
Day 12 Thangsing - Tsokha
Return trek from Thangsing to Tsokha.It is mostly downhill today and you are now fit to cover the distance of the previous two nights. (6 hours walking). Overnight at trekker's huts/tents.
Day 13 Tsokha- Yuksom
Return trek to Yuksom. Overnight at trekkers' huts/tents.
Day 14 Yuksom - Gangtok
Drive 6 hours via Tashiding to Gangtok-the capital of Sikkim. Overnight hotel.
Day 15 Gangtok - Bagdogra
In the morning after breakfast drive to Bagdogra airport and from here catch a flight for onward destination.
Trip & Services Ends Here
• Accommodation: Hotel in Delhi, Gangtok, Yuksam & Darjeeling on bed and breakfast basis. While on trek we will provide you Dome/Alpine trekking tents. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, camping stool, camping table etc would be provided.
• Transport: Toyota Innova/Qualis/Tavera car according to Itinerary. Also all sightseeing
• Meals: At Hotels only breakfast will serve. While on trek, all meal. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
• Yaks/Porters: For carrying camping equipment, rations, vegetables and some amount of personal gear of the clients (one bag not weighing more than 14 kgs).
• Professional local trekking guide and kitchen staff would accompany the group
• Entry fee and Inner Line permit (ILP) etc
Cost does not include
• Air Ticket
• Any kind of transport & accommodation at Yuksam
• Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
• Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Any meals/services not mentioned above
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
• Travel insurance