Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport met our representative and then transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 Delhi - Almora (356 kms/8 hrs approx)
In the morning after early breakfast drive towards Almora. On arrival check into hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 3 Almora - Pithoragarh - Darchula (275 kms/7-8 hrs approx)
After breakfast drive to Dharchula via Munsyari. On arrival check in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 Darchula - New Sobla - Pangu (30 kms drive/9 kms trek)
Meet our guide and car then drive towards New Sobla and from here trek towards Pangu which is the first night halt. Pangu is about 10 km from New Sobla. It involves a continuous climb up to Sosa. The trek between Pangu and Sirkha goes through the Narayan ashram - a beautifully maintained hermitage established by Narayan Swami about 50 years ago. The ashram has a beautiful garden, a temple, a meditation room, a Samadhi Sthala and a library.
Day 5 Pangu - Gala
We do a 23 km Trek and reach Gala for the next night halt. Gala is 10 km from Sirkha. Between Sirkha and Gala one passes through a dense forest full of tall ferns and a carpet of flowers.
Day 6 Gala - Budi
The trek between Gala and Budi involves a steep descent alongside the river. The velocity of the current is so high that one feels dizzy looking at it. The colour of the river is like milk coffee and perhaps because of its ferociousness and its sandy colour, it started being called Kali. It is an exhilarating experience to watch the river roar and dash against the huge boulders lying on its course. Little does one realise that this sublime experience could turn into a horrifying deluge. Overnight in tents.
Day 7 Budi - Gunji
On day 5 of Pithoragarh to Sinla Pass Trek, we get a unique view of a glacier in the midst of a lush green forest on one side and the Kali on the other. From Budi one goes to Gunji. This is a trek specially noteworthy for wild flowers and trees. Overnight in tents.
Day 8 Gunji - Kutti
We trek 18 km to Kutti enjoying the spectacles and greenery on the way. Overnight in tents.
Day 9 Kutti - Jolinkong
We trek 17 km from Kutti to Jolinkong. Overnight in camp.
Day 10 Jolinkong - Bedang via Sinla Pass
We trek for 15 kms to Bedang via Sinla Pass. Overnight in camp.
Day 11 Bedang - Darchula
Day 11 to Day 15 (Bedang - Duktu - Baling - Sobhala - Khela - Dharchula)
Day 16 Dharchula - Almora (275 kms/7-8 hrs)
In the morning drive to Almora via Munsyari. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 17 Almora - Delhi (356 kms/7-8 hrs)
After an early breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi transfer to airport to catch your onwards flight.
• Accommodation: Hotel in Delhi, Almora & Dharchula on twin sharing basis with breakfast. While on trek and base camp we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, camping stool, camping table etc would be provided.
• Transport: Tata Indica Car from Delhi - Delhi. Also airport transfer
• Meals: In Delhi, Almora & Dharchula only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
• Porters/mules: For carrying camping equipment, rations, vegetables and some amount of personal gear of the clients (one bag not weighing more than 15 kgs).
• Professional local trekking and Cook would accompany the group
• Entry fee of the trekking
• Trekking permit
• Camping fee
• Restricted area permit fees
Cost does nit includes
• Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
• Alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
• Any meals/services not mentioned above
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
• Travel insurance