Day 1 Delhi - Manali (585 kms/14 hrs Approx)
Take AC Volvo Coach from Delhi to Manali by 18:00 hrs. Overnight journey.
Day 2 Arrive Manali
Arrive Manali by morning at 08:30 hrs. On arrival meet our executive and transfer to hotel. The day is for rest and get acclimatise. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 Manali - Rohtang Pass - Udaipur
In the morning after breakfast drive to Udaipur. It is a full days drive from Manali to Udaipur in Lahaul Valley. Udaipur is only at 2650m so there is no drama regarding acclimatization for new arrivals. Overnight stay in Guest House.
Day 4 Udaipur - Chamrat/Chamrat to Urgos
This portion of the Miyar valley has a road to within 1 or 2 kms from Urgos. So we can take a taxi to there, or to Urgos if the road has been finished. From Udaipur the trail follows the Miyar Nullah (river) to Chamrat (2950m), the first of the Buddhist Villages in the Miyar Valley. The walking time is about 4 – 5 hours. Urgos (3250m) is the main village in the valley and it is from here that the approach to the mountain proper is made.
Day 5 Urgos - Base Camp
Will need to hire porters to help us for the one-day walk to base camp.
Day 6 Attempt to climb the mountain (Day 06 - Day 17)
The Friendship Peak Climbing is very interesting. From base camp to camp 1 you must travel across a glacier that provides complete exposure to a Himalayan Glacier. Lots of crevasses and excitement. This takes you to camp one at Urgos pass. From Camp 1 to Camp 2 we must fix the rope over an icefall to camp 2. Camp 2 is the final camp before the summit.
Day 18 Day 18 to Day 19 End Expedition - Arrive Manali
Walk out from base camp and return to Manali.
Day 19 Manali - Delhi (525 kms/12 - 14 hrs)
The day is free. By evening catch AC Volvo coach for Delhi at 16:30 hrs. Overnight journey...
Day 20 Arrive Delhi
Arrival at Delhi by 06:30 hrs and transfer to hotel. By evening transfer to airport..
Trip & Services Ends Here.
• Hotel in city and tented accommodation on mountain on twin/double sharing basis
• At Hotel only breakfast will serve, while on mountain all meal will be provided. The meal will be mix of Indian, chinese & Continental. Freshly cooked by our cook.
• All ground transportation as part of the itinerary
• Entrance fees to National parks or nature reserves
• Peak Climbing fees, IMF fees, LO Fees etc..
• Experienced guides and supporting team
Cost does not Include
• Meals other than specified
• Items of a personal nature like mail, toiletries, souvenirs etc
• Crew Tips
• Travel Insurance